Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Freddy Garcia Dream

So I guess I'm running away from Freddy Garcia, who's chasing me in my home church. I'm trying to get out, but Freddy plastic wraps the church door so I'm stuck inside. And then, I was wrapped in plastic, and my legs were bound. I wrestle free, and somehow break through the plastic/door to get out. I run to Kari's, who lives across the block, for help. I expect to find Kari or Patsy, her mom, there, but instead, Penny Kellogg's there. (Penny Kellogg=random Newark woman.) I say, "This will sound weird, but if a big pitcher comes looking for me, don't tell him where I'm at."

Then I tried to reconcile with Freddy later.

6 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 9:49 AM, Blogger HopefulLeigh said...

Reconciliation with stoners...such a beautiful thing.

 
At 5/26/2007 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Jill,
Welcome Back

-h-dizzle

 
At 6/04/2007 1:28 PM, Blogger derfman said...

I bet Garcia is now glad he's not part this year's craptacular Sox team. Bullpen sucks and the worst offense in baseball, including the crappy NL teams! Arrghh!

 
At 6/05/2007 7:49 AM, Blogger the dreamer said...

ughhhhh i know. SO frustrating.

i had yet another sox dream the night after the last game i attended. i'll post soon. and by soon, i mean within the year.

 
At 6/15/2007 8:40 AM, Blogger derfman said...

I finally submitted some feedback to Camerin and she wrote me back, starting with this line: "I've heard Melody, Jill, and Todd reference you over the years, so it was fun to receive an e-mail from you." Instead of perhaps being flattered, my first thought was "oh no."

 
At 6/19/2007 7:49 AM, Blogger the dreamer said...

Sorry, man. I heard your comment was good, though. Cross your fingers, you *could* get e-published on the singles channel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home